29 septembrie 2012

Citate amuzante ( 1 )


Hai sa ne inveselim putin, cateva minute de ras pe zi ne pot prelungi viata.

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
Jim Carrey 




A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. 
Steve Martin 



 Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. 
Mark Twain 


I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Ron White 


Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
Elbert Hubbard 


When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Will Rogers



Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Brian Gerald O’Driscoll

I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Unknown

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see. 
Anonymous




Stiu ca pozele n-au legatura cu citatele, dar lenea din mine tipa in momentul asta.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Tu ce părere ai?

Ti-a placut? Transmite mai departe!